- Alexandra Gorczynski, Truisms
- A. Bill Miller, Gridworks
- Rick Silva, En Plein Air
- Lorna Mills, The Axis of Something
- LaTurbo Avedon, New Sculpt
- gURLs (curated Zoë Salditch)
- Carla Gannis and Justin Petropoulos, <legend></legend>
- Paddles ON! (Phillips Auction House, New York City)
- Rollin Leonard, Trunks, Stems, & Heads
- Moving Image Art Fair (London)
- Daniel Temkin, Glitchometry
- Alma Alloro, Apophenia
- Unpainted Media Art Fair (Munich)
- G.H. Hovagimyan, ((Ana)chronisms++)
- Anthony Anontellis, Internet of my dreams
- Clement Valla, Surface Survey
- Giselle Zatonyl, Discrete Systems
- Claudia Maté, Sweet Finances!
- A. Bill Miller and Daniel Temkin, Language and Code
- The One Minutes and Lorna Mills, Ways of Something
- Kate Durbin, HELLO!SELFIE NYC
- Rick Silva, Sky Burial
- See the full list
TRANSFER is an exhibition space that explores the friction between networked practice and its physical instantiation.
The gallery supports artists working with computer-based practices to realize aggressive installation projects within our walls.
More about TRANSFER
Saturdays until 7 PM
Viewings are also available by appointment with firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional gallery hours may be held for specific shows. Refer to the exhibition pages for details.
TRANSFER is located in East Williamsburg, Brooklyn near the intersection of Metropolitan and Morgan.